FOR QUICK HELP, CALL 405-888-2744.
Or, send an email inquiry below.
PURCHASING OR SELLING A PROPERTY?
Whether you're home buyer or a commercial real estate professional, the transaction process can be overwhelming. You already have a million things demanding your attention, and reviewing title work probably doesn't top the list. But if you fumble the details of a real estate transaction, the results can be disastrous to your bank account and your sanity.
RYAN JONES, REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY
As a business owner, husband, and father, I know it is hard it can be to have peace of mind when juggling priorities. As a property law specialist, I ensure that your real estate transaction receives the priority it requires. No attorney can specialize in everything. When necessary, I consult other legal specialists to ensure that you receive the best possible service no matter what areas of law we encounter.
WORKING WITH ME IS SIMPLE AND EASY.
- Step 1: Send me a message below or call to discuss your goals. We can discuss in-person, by phone, or by email. It's your choice.
- Step 2: I listen carefully to your situation and propose an action plan to accomplish your goal. I am happy to quote flat fees or estimates.
- Step 3: If we agree on an action plan, I will move forward with your goal. If not, you can be on your way with no pressure to hire me.
- You stay in the driver's seat. Don't get bossed around by your own attorney.
- Never make a trip to my office, unless you want.
- Never be forced into an hourly billing arrangement, unless you want.
- Never deal with a mess of physical papers, unless you want.
- Never talk to assistants and paralegals instead of the attorney, unless you want.
- Enjoy easy online access to documents, invoices, and a secure payment portal.
FLY BLIND AND FAIL.
- Close your eyes and hope nothing goes wrong.
- Place your money and assets at risk.
- Waste resources and miss opportunities.
OR SUCCEED WITH A SPECIALIST.
- Maintain control and peace of mind.
- Be a logical thinker, not a victim of risk.
- Get the best possible deal for yourself.